Solutions for Education
Getting Started with Salesforce for K-12 Schools
How can you transform the student journey and make sure every child is set up for success?
Promote Family Engagement with Connected Data through the setup of the K-12 Architecture Kit with EDA (core infrastructure) as a foundational technology within your school. Includes a templatized data import and a dashboard with up to 12 components built from corresponding reports. Aligned to the Ed-Fi Data Alliance Standard.
Project timeframe: 1-2 months
195%return on investment (ROI).
*Stats from Forrester Report
- 195% Return On Investment (ROI)
- Customizable data model for future growth
- Consistency in data integrity
- Safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access
- Time-saving objects aligned with your SIS & LMS (integration optional)
- Easy integration with compatible apps like Slack for streamlined communications
- A 360° unified view of every student and their relationships with educators, staff, and family members
Path to Impact
- Quality Assurance Testing
- User Training
- Launch & Beyond
- Salesforce K-12 Architecture Kit with EDA
From the Buzzbold Blog
501(H) advocacy Coding IRS Jeremy Reed Jobs LaunchCode lobbying management news Nine Network policy press release regulation St. Louis sustainer.io Team
- Six ways to protect your school district’s data with guidance from CISA and SalesforceThe average cost of a data breach in the education industry is 3.86 million Last month, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), and the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) issued a Cyber Security Advisory after the Los Angeles Unified School District, which serves nearly 700,000 students,…
- 6 New Key Salesforce Features for Schools and NonprofitsIt’s that time of the year again! The latest Salesforce Release brings expansive enhancements, welcome Winter ’23! Whether you’re a Nonprofit or in the Education sector, we’re here to ensure you don’t miss some of the most important updates for your organization. We’ve curated a list of our picks for the top 6 Nonprofit and…
- Considerations for a smooth transition into the next phase of your technology future.How and When to Plan Your Implementation So, you have decided that you are ready for a technology transformation and are eager to unify your school or district’s essential functions with the world’s #1 CRM, Salesforce. You know that working with Buzzbold, an experienced, trusted implementation partner, will ensure that you achieve your project goals…