Top 10 Reasons to Attend ELEVATE, The Gateway Conference on Philanthropy
After many creative virtual events over the last few years, the landscape of in-person gatherings has evolved, and we’re here for it!
While hybrid and virtual events are still prevalent and provide greater access for all abilities to be included, it can be exciting to have some old-fashioned face time to collaborate and innovate. As Buzzbold began navigating in-person events this year, we’ve been coming back with renewed energy for those we serve. August 4th 2022 lets continue that engagement at the upcoming ELEVATE conference, Presented by AFP Saint Louis.
Why join us at ELEVATE?
1. It’s in person! There is that buzz that comes from networking when you meet someone new or a colleague you haven’t seen since 2019.
2. Starting the day with an incredible morning keynote from Emily Lohse-Busch, a Strategic Advisor with Greater St. Louis, Inc. and former Executive Director of Arch Grants. Emily will share how philanthropy plays a role in changing, transforming, and rebuilding complex systems and structures throughout our society.
3. A closing keynote from Orv Kimbrough, Chairman and CEO of Midwest BankCentre, and former CEO of the United Way of Greater St. Louis. Orv’s message of empowerment will be sure to motivate
4. The breakout sessions are designed for actionable outcomes and transformative ideas. Check out the lineup here.
5. Its the largest regional AFP Conference! You get the best of both worlds, a dedicated regional event and the opportunity to engage all day with hundreds of other fundraising professionals.
6. Dozens of Exhibitors to connect with throughout the day! As this ever-changing philanthropic world presents new challenges, companies (like Buzzbold) are ready to share how to support fundraising efforts in 2022 and beyond.
7. Dedicated time for conversation. The ELEVATE conference is one planned with time to collaborate!
8. Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) Continuing Education credits.
9. A convenient location with easy parking at the J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts.
10. We’ll be there! See Erin Arent and MJ Malik in the exhibit hall to learn more about how Buzzbold is amplifying nonprofit culture and strengths with technology solutions & information strategies.
Click here to schedule an onsite chat about Fundraising and Donor Technology Solutions with our team.
See you soon!