Buzzbold & Salesforce
Buzzbold is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner specializing in Nonprofit Consulting, Custom App Development, Systems Integration, Preconfigured Solutions, and Training. We have more than 10 years experience helping organizations like yours with Salesforce.
Contact us to schedule an introductory call about using Salesforce at your organization.
Information About Salesforce
Salesforce is the world’s top CRM (customer relationship management) platform, and it serves over 30,000 nonprofits and NGOs that make the world a better place. By investing one percent of their equity, profit and time into Salesforce.org, they have been able to give more than $100 million in grants and more than 1 million hours to the community.
Beyond the initial product donation to nonprofit and higher education institutions, Salesforce.org also provides deep discounts on additional Salesforce products, and the revenue from those additional sales returns to Salesforce.org to sustain and grow all of their charitable programs.
Here are some important features and components of Salesforce:
● Complete view of your constituents – With the Force.com cloud platform, you can track any data you want. Therefore, your education, fundraising, and event teams can understand every constituent and deliver the right service, message, or answer.
● Achieve 100% user adoption – Users will not adopt CRM applications that are hard to use and that are not relevant to their jobs. With the Force.com platform, we can customize the user interface for any type of user. This will make it easier for your organization’s employees to quickly learn the new system.
● Connect your CRM with your website – With the Force.com cloud platform, your CRM app and your website work together seamlessly. Member data captured on the web flows right into your CRM app. You can even build pages or entire sites on Force.com – 100% in the cloud, with no software or hardware.
● Access your data: anytime, anywhere – Force.com makes it easy to run your CRM apps—including all of your customizations—on popular mobile devices.
● 3,000+ applications and services – There are more than 3,000 applications and services on the AppExchange. You can find everything from native Force.com applications for accounting, recruiting, and asset management to CRM extensions for email marketing, pricing, and quoting.
● See what is happening in your organization – Force.com makes it easy for you and your users to create your own reports—without the need for programmers. Reports in Salesforce are dynamic and automatically update in real-time when information being added to your CRM. Simply refreshing a report will ensure you are viewing the most current live data.
● See only what you need – Force.com provides granular security and sharing rules to let you decide which users see what information, all the way down to the field level. For example, allow your development staff to see all information related to an individual’s donations, membership, and giving history while only allowing office staff to see basic contact information.
● Security – Salesforce uses a multi-layered approach to protect its information, constantly monitoring and improving their application, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. For more information, visit trust.salesforce.com.