Do you want to be part of a growing team that works with nonprofits and educational organizations to further their missions and vision using the power of Salesforce? At Buzzbold, our growth is fueled by a reputation of excellence, persistence, quality, and dedication. This level of care requires that every team member is committed to working closely together to accomplish ambitious goals and stepping in to support each other's success and effectiveness. Success in the Technical Lead role means being a champion of supporting project execution for the customer and Buzzbold during the entire customer journey. This remote position is highly collaborative, working both internally with products, implementation, and account management and externally with partners and clients.
We are seeking a person who is looking for:
- a growth-minded role, with an emphasis on continued learning & personal development
- participation in a culture that respects inclusion and input from all team members
- building trusting relationships with our nonprofit clients in order to help further their mission
- meaning in the work they do using the power of Salesforce to help our clients expand their impact
- a desire to be a part of an innovative, collaborative organization where “everybody knows your name.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of Salesforce Support specialists, ensuring the delivery of high-quality products and support to end-users and customers.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and develop solutions that meet their requirements within the Salesforce platform.
- Manage and resolve support tickets as assigned, identifying root causes of issues and implementing long-term fixes to prevent future occurrences.
- Monitor system performance, identifying and addressing areas of inefficiency or underperformance.
- Create and maintain documentation of support processes, procedures, and system configurations.
- Develop and deliver training programs for end-users and new team members, ensuring that they are well-equipped to use Salesforce effectively.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce, keeping up-to-date on the latest platform developments and best practices.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as development and data teams, to integrate systems and improve data quality.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, translating complex concepts into easily understandable language.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by providing excellent support and building strong relationships with users.
Required Experience & Skills
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Platform Developer 1
- Ranger Status
- Minimum 24 hours per week for a part-time role
- 3-5 days a week
- Fixed hours between 8:00-5:00 CST
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge with 1+ years of Salesforce or comparable implementation experience
- Nonprofit work or consultant experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and accountability
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to conduct thorough training with learning objectives
- Working-level knowledge of business-related software applications and services
- Write and communicate concisely reflective of Buzzbold’s value, voice, and tone
- Ability to design and implement new processes as well as promote process improvement and lead with best practices that facilitate user adoption.
- Located in the United States with flexible availability for work during Central Time, M-F.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Familiarity with Apex, Salesforce API, SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language)
Buzzbold's Tech Stack
- Buzzbold Success Hub (Customer Experience) - On-brand communications responding to customer cases with a sense of urgency
- Google Workspace - Install Salesforce for Gmail extension and ensure integration remains connected at all times. Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Presentations and other online collaboration tools
- Calendly - Coordinate and schedule availability and meetings to support sales and client relationship development.
- Harvest - For time tracking, including billable time with detailed, customer-facing annotations, ensuring reported work conveys value.
- Slack - Maintain an online presence in Slack during working times and actively coordinate with team members in designated channels
- Salesforce Partner Community - Engage within the Salesforce Partner Community, actively involved with groups relevant to our business.
- Salesforce Partner Learning Camp - Keep up to date on completing training modules as they are released and relevant to your role.