At Buzzbold, the Director of Customer Success acts as a trusted advisor to our customers and ensures their success. This role helps customers achieve business value and get the most out of their investment with Buzzbold. Drive increased value, retention, customer satisfaction, and growth while ensuring engagement of the technical team.
Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Lead the technical solution development process as part of the sales process and ongoing service
- Develop Statements of Work in collaboration with the team
- Onboard and ensure product adoption
- Create strategies, implement them, track performance, and achieve set objectives
- Maintain customer relationships, meeting monthly and maintaining accurate and current records of customer vision and goals at all times
- Oversee all active customer/project work reports monthly; holding team accountable to reporting deadlines and to delivering high-quality, accurate, and meaningful reporting content; give final approval; and deliver all reports before the 7th of each month
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and missed opportunities. Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referrals
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product and solution adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- This role is focused on pre-sales and customer success management and involves some technical support and more technical coordination
- Actively review, organize, and coordinate client service and labor assignments
- Be a champion for the use of technology to drive nonprofit effectiveness, developing domain expertise with our products and the products of our partners
- Exemplify transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Work with our team toward continually improving agile and team software development practices, especially within project management, job tracking, and source control systems
Build and lead a world-class team.
- Develop company-wide customer success momentum through integrating processes, content, and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e,g., Marketing, Sales, Partnership, Service, Product/Engineering, etc)
- Foster collaboration within the team and across customer base
- Drive operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals